Kinetico Premier Series water softeners are the ultimate water conditioning solution. Engineered to tackle your tough water challenges, Premier Series water softeners work more efficiently and reliably without electrical components or computers that need to be set, adjusted, repaired or replaced. Designed with today’s demanding households and larger plumbing in mind, Premier Series softeners deliver generous flow rates without forfeiting water softness.
And the multiple tank system design assures you have around-the-clock soft water, even during the regeneration (cleaning) process. One tank is always in service while the other tank is either on standby or regenerating. So if you have a house full of guests or are running multiple loads of laundry, you’ll never run out of soft water. And if you’re away from home, the system stays ready without wasting water or salt.
- Non-Electric Operation: Moving water powers these systems, not electricity, so operation is simple and reliable. There are no timers or computers to set, adjust, repair or replace.
- Works on Demand: Systems meter water use and regenerate based on actual useage.
- AccuDial 20™ Precision: Your water professional will accurately adjust the system to your specific water conditions for unparalleled efficiency.
- High Flow Rate: Systems keep up with the water needs of demanding households and are perfectly suited for larger plumbing in many homes.
- Soft Water, Countercurrent Regeneration: You’ll enjoy the benefits of improved system efficiency and water quality thanks to Kinetico’s superior regeneration process.
- Multi-Tank System*: We’ve combined two systems in one to save you money and space while eliminating carbon replacement challenges.
- Efficient Hardness and Chlorine Removal*: Get the water you want in your home without sacrificing savings and convenience.
- Efficient Performance: Uses less water and salt that other systems for remarkable savings.