There’s no need to worry when your system goes into regeneration. The twin-tank design provides a continuous supply of soft water, even during the regeneration process. One tank is always in service while the other tank is either on standby or regenerating. And thanks to the twin tank design, Signature Series water softeners regenerate using soft water – something single tank systems simply can’t do. With soft water regeneration, your system will work better and last longer.
Kinetico Signature Series water softeners are modeled after our original twin tank, non-electric water softeners that have been solving the water problems of millions of people worldwide for decades.
- Non-Electric Operation: Moving water powers these systems, not electricity, so operation is simple and reliable. There are no timers or computers to set, adjust, repair or replace.
- Works on Demand: Systems meter water use and regenerate based on actual useage.
- SmartDisk™: Set to accommodate your specific water conditions.
- Soft Water, Countercurrent Regeneration: You’ll enjoy the benefits of improved system efficiency and water quality thanks to Kinetico’s superior regeneration process.
- Twin Tank System: One tank is always in service, even during regeneration, for an unlimited supply of clean, soft water.
- Efficient Hardness Removal: Get the water you want in your home.