WHOLE HOME SYSTEMS & SPECIALTY SOLUTIONS
The Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station
The sleek, compact design of this unit offers maximum flexibility for installation under the sink, and the tap connects to the countertop dedicated faucet. The faucets match your main faucet finish and design, giving you a steady, strong supply of fresh drinking water on demand.
- QuickFlo® Technology to deliver a strong, steady stream of fresh water on demand it.
- The K5 produces more water faster than any other comparable system, no need to ration water
- 99% Contaminant Removal: Kinetico Reverse Osmosis removes more contaminants than any other drinking water treatment unit
- Customizable Multi Stage Filtration according to your specific water challenges
- EverClean® Rinse, the system cleans itself!
- Kinetico Mac Guard Filter lets you know when it’s time for a filter change
- Quick-disconnect filter cartridges make changing filters simple.
Kinetico Dechlorinators provide chlorine-free water to every faucet in your whole home, and protects the water softener from the effects of chlorine.
The Kinetico Dechlorinator can function as a stand-alone unit, or be added to a Kinetico water softener system for a dechlorinated water supply.
Municipalities add chlorine to the water supply to kill bacteria, and although we may not be able to strongly smell or taste it, it is present. A single tank unit is good for homes with low water demand.
SULFUR GUARD BACKWASHING FILTER
Kinetico’s Sulfur Guard™ Backwashing Filter removed hydrogen sulfide (aka, sulfur) from water, improving taste and odour.
Do you have that Rotten Egg Smell in your home? The Sulfur Guard Backwashing Filter is a great remedy for that problem.
- Dual Tank Design supports larger homes or higher water demand
- No electricity needed: moving water is the source of power, saving you money
- Simple operation: no timers to set, adjust, repair or replace
MACROLITE® BACKWASHING FILTER
Kinetico’s twin-tank Macrolite® Backwashing Filter filters water and provides fresh clear water with little maintenance.
Kinetico’s single-tank Aerator oxidizes dissolved iron, manganese or hydrogen sulfide so it can be filtered from water, installed as an element of a whole-home system.
Kinetico’s Arsenic Guard® system filters out arsenic from a home’s water supply.
CALCITE BACKWASHING FILTER
The Kinetico Calcite Backwashing Filter’s dual-tank system filters turbidity (cloudy water) and raises pH, eliminating corrosion problems from acidic water.
The dual tank filter addresses problems of acidic water, which are the blue-green stains on copper pipes or fixtures, or in bathtubs and sinks, using calcite to raise the pH of your water to a neutral level, of 7.
CARBON BACKWASHING FILTER
The Kinetico Carbon Backwashing Filter employs a coconut shell carbon media for removal of chlorine, tastes and odors from water in the whole home.
CHLORAMINE REDUCTION SYSTEM
The Kinetico Chloramine Reduction System eliminate the taste, odour and damaging effects of chloramine in municipal water. Chloramine is sometimes used as an alternative to chlorination. Chloramines are a group of chemical compounds that contain chlorine and ammonia.
The Kinetico single-tank Neutralizer balances the pH of water to improve taste by eliminating a metallic taste, and for preventing damage to plumbing caused by acidic water
SCALE REDUCTION SYSTEM
Salt-free system to help prevent scale buildup, improving the efficiency of hot water-using appliances and protecting plumbing fixtures from damaging scale buildup.
ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTION SYSTEM
Ultraviolet sterilization is a very useful technology, eradicating bacteria, germs and other harmful microbes from your water.
- If harmful bacteria is a concern, the Ultraviolet Sterilizer system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard your drinking water.
- Uninterrupted Water Flow: The bulb in these systems can be changed without interrupting the water flow.
- Consistent Output: Designed and tested, these systems provide consistent output over their entire life, providing you with continuous purified water.
- Monitor Sensor: A specialized UV intensity sensor which notifies the homeowner of changes in UV performance.
- Visual Display: A visual screen advises the remaining lamp life and needs replacing.
- Sealed Power Supply: To protect against accidental water intrusion, the power supply is completely sealed within a protective case that is CSA and CE compliant.